Pica Toys Wooden Solar and Wireless Remote Control Car
- Designed to improve children’s practical
- Detailed guide and instruction included
- Safety tested
Freenode 4WD Car Kit with RF Remote
- his is a car that can work in different modes
- Provide detailed step-by-step assembly
- Can be controlled wirelessly by remote
NQD Remote Control Truck, RC Car
- Excellent driving performance
- Independent suspension spring
- 2.4Ghz Radio System
Most of the US forget our childhood dreams as we grew up. But some live with them. this article is for those people who want to live their childhood again. This can be equally beneficial for those who want to prepare their class project. I mean the students The parents can get the benefit of this by engaging their kids in constructive activities by developing the learning habits. These hobbies will one day will become habits.
We will manufacture cars by utilizing common household items. I will try to make things as simple as possible so that anyone can get the benefit of this. This article is written with the purpose to provide a step-by-step guide so that you can easily make remote control cars in your home but before starting it is important to know what is the mechanism of an RC car.
Mechanism of working of an RC car
This unit is composed of two independent instruments. One is the controlling device and the second is the acting device.
The remote control
The controlling device is usually a remote control unit. The remote control unit has buttons and may have joysticks on it. These buttons and joystick are used to operate the car.
The second is the car itself. the car minimum has a body and four tires. The body can be of any type. It can even be an empty bottle or an old geometry box of the kid. Even the shoebox the toothpaste box anything which can hold a small circuit inside or and can be placed on the tires can work as the body of the car.
Talking about the tires anything literally anything of a property is of the appropriate size on which the body can be placed and it can re revolve can serve as the tires of the car. For decorative purposes, you can put the LED lights on it.
In the remote control unit, the information is codified and transferred to the transmitter. The remote control unit has a transmitter that transmits a signal. The car has a receiver this receiver decodes the signal and acts as per the signal received.
Remote control from the market or use the remote control of any broken toy. This article will not cover the manufacturing of the remote control circuit as this is written for people with beginner level skills. if you are interested in the manufacturing of the remote-controlled then even you must be a professional or at least have intermediate to advanced skills. if you don’t fall in any of these two categories then we recommend you to buy a remote control instead of making one.
Let’s make the Car !
Before starting to make the car we must have the raw material to manufacture it some of it may be needed to buy from the market. here we have a selection of best available still economical material. You may check this too while collecting the raw material
Product Show Case
|Sr Number||Product Name||Link|
|02||Battery 9 Volts||http://amzn.to/2txOMJL|
|03||Connector for battery||http://amzn.to/2tegCZf|
If you have collected the parts now is the time, to begin with, the manufacturing of the car.
The car front – Step 1
We have used a PVC pipe as shown in the figure for the manufacturing of the car.
1. Take a PVC pipe “T” Mark the paper as per the diameter of the “T”.
2. This paper should be of some hard material. it can be the cardboard.
3. Cut 8 pieces of the same size As shown in the image
4. Bundle them together with the help of a tape. transparent tape is more desirable
5. Make a hole in the center of the cut pieces. which are already bundled.
6. Pass a rod from its center
7. And put the wheels on both ends. Put the extra pipe in the opening of the T so that the length can be increased and the Middle part of the body can be made.
The Rare Car- step 2
1. Place the tape around the Motors. please remember that these Motors are geared and DC.
2. Same as you put the cock in the front “T” holes. put the Motors in both holes of the T.
3. Put the glue on it with the help of a glue gun.
4. Attach the wires with the motors this can be done with the help of the Glue.
5. Attach a 9-volt battery connector with the motors too.
6. The battery will be placed in the empty space at the front side of the T
7. A drill can be used to make a small hole on the tip of the T so that the Wires can be brought out.
8. Attach the tires on both ends with the Motors as shown in the diagram
9. Take the circuit which can receive the signals and make the connections as shown in the circuit diagram.
10. An iron soldering rod will be used to make the connections and we hope that you can make it as easy as all the components are indicated in this diagram.
The Middle Part – Step 3
1. The battery1 will be connected with the receiver board at two points Motor 2 will be connected with the receiver board at two points.
2. The battery will be connected with the receiver board with positive and negative at two points and the antenna will be connected at the appropriate place with the receiver board.
3. Use the iron soldering rod to solder these connections on the board and do remember to put the soldering paste in a small amount on all the collections.
4. Place a Junction pipe to connect both parts of the car in this pipe you can place the battery too.
5. Put the battery in the middle portion place the circuit on the top of it cover the circuit with a transparent tape make a small hole in the circuit and screw it with the help of the Screw.
Your car is ready to play now play and enjoy.
Personalize it step 4
You can personalize your car by painting it as per your desire. you may paint it with your name or put different stickers on it. you can even make it a theme car. like different popular theme cars for the kids are the Batman car owned by the character Batman.
The Mystery Machine from the series of Scooby Dooby Doo this mystery machine was owned by 4 member gang and their famous dog Scooby Dooby Doo. This can be painted as the Barbie theme car.
Do it what you want to do let your imagination guide you and make it as beautiful and attractive as you got. remember that this is your own creation depending on your imagination and it should respect yourself.
You have taken the first step and make your first car now this is the time to delight yourself by making it beautiful let your desire be your guide
Repairing and debugging guide
in case your car is not working properly the following steps can be taken to ensure the smooth operation of the car how to repair its faults
- Check all connections
- Verify that the transmitter is working properly
- Verify that the receiver kid in the car is working properly
- Make sure that the power source has the energy to move the car
Some common errors with solutions
The car is moving in the opposite direction as per the directions given. it means you need to reverse the polarity. Reverse the connection of the motor and the board Hopefully your problem will be resolved.
So this is your own homemade RC car. Play and enjoy and remember to visit us again. we are continuously updating our website and will bring something very good and very interesting for you you soon do not miss it.
This article is published in good faith to help the kids in building a homemade RC car. The guide is designed for the beginner expert level. Although any loss or damage was done in this process will not lie any responsibility on the shoulders of the writer or on the website. if you think that you do not have the capacity on the desired scale to build the car then do not try it. sometimes small fun main and in big loss so be vigilant before using this guide.