In this review, we are going to discuss some of the best remote control cars, which you can find online, for under $100. There are plenty of options but we have picked several ones that we think will be right up your street!
When you’re shopping for gifts online, price often matters. This is why it is important to be informed of the best options for remote control cars out there which are likely to fall within your budget. Affordable price, however, shouldn’t be at the expense of high quality performance of the RC car unit. For that reason, we have summarized some of the main features of remote control cars and trucks which are considered important if you are after durability and strong qualities of the gadget.
DOUBLE E RC CAR
Let’s start off with this one. What we’ve got here is a very impressive-looking monster truck that is suitable both for adults and children.
What’s great about this remote control car model is its looks and overall construction. Other than the interesting design and vivid colors it is presented by, this monster truck is built with powerful motors, which are proving that Double E RC cars are more than just looks. Climbing slopes with an angle of up to 45 degrees is one of the special features of this RC car mini.
Since we’re focusing on the affordable pricing of remote control cars, we must say that this one is listed way under $100, and it still has a lot to offer.
Driving a remote control car is a lot about slipping, crashing and getting messy on more challenging terrains. Having this in mind, you need to consider the potential of the car to stay steady, when on the go, and to be able to withstand damage and splashes. This model is great due to the anti-slip tires, which make it a great choice for using it outdoors. It’s also equipped with shock absorbers, like many other models in this class, and in higher grade remote control cars, preventing unwanted damage caused by vibration.
Made of premium materials, compliant with the highest safety standards, Double E RC car is a great pick for children, but also for adults.
Fistone RC Truck
Another one of our best picks for under $100 is definitely this fierce looking remote control car model from Fistone.
What’s more about this remote control that makes it a top pick, is the gripping design, which is not so much in your face with some strongly exaggerated features. This model is fairly lightweight with its 0.82kg, which makes it quite easy to carry around. This is surely not the only added benefit to this model. You may have never seen a removable body of a remote control truck, well, here you go. You can change the shell of this mini for a flashy new one at any point, or swap it with that of another RC car.
Buying a remote control car while on budget may be challenging if you wish to make a good impression with your gift. Now, this model won’t disappoint. It is priced at a little bit under $100 but it surely has something to offer. It is equipped with 4 springs and a hydraulic S-tread structure to reduce the impact of corrosion on the parts while you have less chance to break when you crash.
A possible slight downside to this model is the short running time of only 25 to 30 minutes, which for some of you may be insufficient. Especially if you need to charge it for a few hours beforehand.
HAIBOXING RC Car
Let’s discuss our third pick in this review for the best remote control race cars under $1oo.
This Hai boxing RC car model is making an impression with its great characteristics, speaking for high functionality of the make. For the price at which it’s advertised, this mini has more than average quality motor that allows fast acceleration of the remote control unit up to 36km/h. This is a fairly high top speed for a remote control car of this grade.
We would like to make space to comment on the class design features of this model, which make it resemble the looks of a real life buggy. Equipped with ball bearings and independent suspension system, this monster mini is going to be speedy, yet durable in case of crashing.
Depending on who will operate the remote control machine, preferences may change. Some people prefer larger race car bodies to make their drive more thrilling and more impressive to look at. In that case, this RC truck may not be your best pick, since the size of it is not its strongest feature.
This compact mini off-road truck is priced at a little RC cars under $100 and $200, but that does not speak for poorer functionality. In fact, it’s just the opposite. This hailboxing race car can be operated within 280 feet, and it has reliable transmission and waterproof components, making it a great choice overall.
HisHerToy RC Trucks
When speaking of the best remote control race cars under the price of $100, this HisHerToy must come to mention.
A great thing about this remote control car, which you can also pick up from the name of the brand, is the versatile design, suitable both for boys and girls. With its black and red coloration of the car unibody, this remote control mini has a very fluid look, making it the perfect gift for all children, but also for adults.
This monster truck buggy appears in the list of the best remote control cars because of its affordable price, of just under $100, and it’s impressive specifications. Even though it’s not big in size, this RC race mini has a fairly powerful motor that can get it to accelerate the speed of the vehicle up to 38km/h.
Due to its 4-wheel suspension system and strong rubber tire, you can be certain of durability while driving on rough Terrain Remote Control Cars such as sand, rocks, snow or gravel. Another great feature of this RC truck is the high-quality materials in the body and the bumper, as well as it’s IPX4 waterproof design, resistant to water and mud splashes.
This monster race car mini may seem like an ideal choice for beginners and hobbyists while people with more experience in remote control driving may want to have a greater range of specifications for this price.
Pros and cons
- We can draw the line here and consider what are the pros and cons of buying a remote control race car for under $100.
- Obviously, the price is quite an important factor for the purpose of this review, since you may be interested in something affordable and functional at the same time. Buying a cheap remote control car that breaks down in a couple of weeks of continuous use is not something you’d like to experience. This is why we reviewed some of the best RC car models that offer considerable functionality for the price you pay.
- Durability is one of the main considerations for these types of gadgets since operators often run them on rough and difficult terrains. Watching out for RC Formula cars that are strong-built and made of materials withstanding corrosion inside and breakage from splashes should be your top priority. All of the aforementioned models have some strong features, integrated to make them last longer. Having a solid 4-wheel suspension system is a very promising characteristic, as well as the waterproof body of the car, protecting it from splashing water.
- Buying a remote control car that is affordable means that you must compromise on some specifications more than on others. Speed is certainly one of those characteristics of remote control cars, bringing more glory and 5-star reviews to RC cars than any other feature. However, with a couple of suggestions that have been made in this review, you may see that the maximum speed can go up to 35 or 38 km/h, which is not to underestimate. You wouldn’t be as competitive as some of the more expensive remote control cars, but at the end of the day, you would like to enjoy a long-lasting performance of your car mini, rather than just strive for the highest possible speed.
- Design is also a factor when we speak of the best remote control cars in this class. Some people may want to have an impressive monster truck that steals the show, while others prefer to be in charge of something more simple, but powerful. One way or another, these four picks are a great place to start, if you are a hobbyist RC race car user.
The best remote control cars are the ones that combine high functionality with an affordable price. All of our suggestions may be to some of your liking, based on how they appear, or how they work on the race track. Evaluating which specifications are more important for you when you are making a purchase is important; so that you are sure you have made the best possible choice.